Vintage Palette Art Creations


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

My Halloween Heart in Hand Tag Art



I've had so much fun creating these primitive altered art tags to sell on EBay! I love to give them that time worn weathered look and the hand stitching that I started adding to them is so much fun to do! I use vintage paper from an early 1900's book and vintage style halloween scrapbooking papers to add the details. I also dig into my selection of vintage buttons for embellishments to add that extra special touch and make them more unusual. I hope you enjoy them too! Make sure you check out my auctions on EBay for more OOAK items. =o)

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZvintage*palette

All images, text & banner remain the sole property of vintagepaletteart, © 2007

2 comments:

CCs Whimsies said...

Hey Nana! You're tags ROCK!!!!

Heidi said...

I love your pumpkin/heart in hand! Great art! (I found you via Sleep Hollow blog)