Vintage Palette Art Creations


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Halloween Grandfather Clock on EBay......

Last night I listed this cute little Halloween Grandfather Clock on EBay.....



I just love the glitter covered pumpkin that sits on top.............



I know it's hard to see, but I painted a tiny little pumpkin face on the brass pendulum....



What fun it was painting the little hand painted glasses with the green eyes peering out at you...........



I had so much fun painting this little clock! It would make the perfect addition to your larger scale Halloween Doll house since it measures 8 1/2" tall. Or just set it on a shelf with your other favorite Halloween decorations.

CLICK HERE
to see it on EBay!

*Lori

8 comments:

Tina said...

Another great piece of work. Love it.
Be blessed
T

Enchanted Productions by Joyce Stahl said...

Nana...I absolutely love this little clock! That pumpkin pendulum is darling!

Hugs,
Joycee

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Hi Lori!

You already know that I adore this! Hope I win it!

Have a Vonderful holiday weekend. :)

CK

vintagepaletteart said...

I hope you win it too Chris! =D

JoycEE and Tina......thank you both!

Tina said...

Lori, thanks for your nice comments on my blog. I can't wait to have another opportunity to stop into VGS
Blessings
T

Dianie said...

Lori, I LOVE the clock! A wonderful piece! I also really love your dream cake from Ace of Cakes! Have a great Day!

~Diane

vintagepaletteart said...

Tina.....I can't wait to chat with you in person! It's been a long, long time!!!!

I work on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and every other Saturday. Let me know when you are coming and I will let you know if I'm going to be there.

Hugs! *Lori

vintagepaletteart said...

Diane! Hello there! And thatnk you for the compliment! It means alot coming from someone with such talent as you!

Don't ya just love that cake? I want a fake on like that! LOL Just to put on display...........do you think Duff would make me one??? hehehe!

Take care! *Lori