Vintage Palette Art Creations


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Patriotic 4th of July Hang Tag on eBay.......


I stepped away from the Halloween tags to list this patriotic 4th of July hang tag in celebration of our Independance Day. The vintage eagle button that I used on this tag is from a military uniform.......what branch, I have no clue. If anyone out there knows, please leave me a message.........I'd appreciate it!


The 4th of July will be here before we know it!

If you would like to take a peek at this auction.......CLICK HERE!

7 comments:

Tina said...

Love it
T
Thanks for all your wonderful comments. I'll have to come for a visit soon

Kristen Beason said...

Hi Lori~
Fun tag and the Fourth of July will be here before you know it! Where is the summer going? Cute pic of Jadyn in the pool. That week was too hot for me. I'll take this cooler weather anyday of the week!

Kristen

Carolee said...

Beautiful, Lori! No clue about the button though....

Love the photo of Jadyn too - what a cutie!!

~ Carolee

Leanne Ellis said...

Gorgeous! Your tags are always so beautiful! :)

Little Dollings by Brenda O. said...

Queen of Tags does it again..

(Waitin in the shadows on those snowfolk, over here..) ;)

hugs,
Brenda

vintagepaletteart said...

Thanks everyone! THis tag didn't sell so she will become a door prize for our Americana Open House this weekend at Village Gift Shoppe. If anyone is in the neighborhood......stop in and sign up to win all kinds of goodies and some refreshments! =D

*Lori

Kim Hardt Originals said...

Love the tag Lori, The button is a wonderful touch too.

Jaydn is so sweet. I wish I would of had a picture of my children when they were little like that. I have seen pictures of kids in bubble baths like that. She is a cutie.

Kim