Vintage Palette Art Creations


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Stop by Martha's blog.............

Make sure that you stop by and enter Martha's Blog Contest. All you have to do is leave a comment on her blog then add her link for a chance to be featured on The Martha Blog!

Good luck!

Breaking News!!!!!!!!!!!!! My comment is one there now! I've been waiting for it to show up but I haven't been checked for a while until this morning!

Here's my comment as it appears on Martha's blog...........

Hello! My name is Lori and I sell my art on eBay and I belong to two wonderful groups on there...PFATT (Primitive Folk Art Tea & Talk) & EHAG (Eclectic Halloween Artists Group). I started my blog as a way for people to see my art and help promote my friends and their art also.

I even have a link to your Halloween Workshop 2008 with you dressed up in your black outfit!

I'd be honored to have you stop by and visit!
http://vintagepaletteart.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Halloween Fanatic said...

My comments have not even shown up on her comment list??? Maybe that is good news? Who knows? Love your new work! Thanks, Robert :)

Sam I Am said...

oh my gosh nana..
wouldn't you just poop your pants if martha picked your blog ?????
holymoly!
coolbeans!

vintagepaletteart said...

Robert, mine hadn't either last time that I checked. Fingers crossed that yours and mine shows up!

Sam...............I KNOW~ I broadcast PFATT and EHAG on my post! =o)