Vintage Palette Art Creations


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Here's what I made for my PFATT and EHAG Swap Gifts....

I forgot to post pics here of the two paintings that I did for my PFATT & EHAG swaps! I've been anxious to share them with you all!

First is the swap that I made for a dear PFATT friend......Kaf Grimm of Grimitives. This little painting traveled all the way to Cape Cod, Massachusetts! Wish I could have packed myself in with it and surprised Kaf! I think it would have cost and arm and a leg to send me Priority Mail though.......HAHA!


And my EHAG Anniversary swap went to dear Iva Wilcox of Halloween Alchemy & Ivascreations! This swap package traveled all the way to the Bay Area of Northern California! I was lucky enough to get to visit there last year and would absolutely love to go back again! At least a little part of me has a home there now! *giggle*

Here's all the goodies that were included in both ladies swap packages. I wrapped each painting in orange tissue paper tied with a vintage silver seam binding bow. I included one of my new postcards and I also made hang tags out of my business cards. Each of them also got one of my champagne cork ornies made with real silver glitter and a vintage seam binding hanger (lots of BLING!). I wrote a personal not to each of them on Halloween notecards that were purchased from Megan Wommack of Magpiefeathers. I have a hoarded these little beauties for the last couple of years and only give them out to special recipients.....=o)


(Above photo courtesy of Kaf Grimm.)

I just wanted to tell both you ladies what fun I had creating these swap gifts for you both and I hope you will treasure them for many years to come! =o)

Hugs...............

3 comments:

Enchanted Productions by Joyce Stahl said...

Oh Nana...Kaf and Iva are such lucky, lucky ladies! Your chunky little paintings are amazing!

Enchanted Blessings,
Joycee

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Lucky girls!!! Thanks for sharing Lori, they are wonderful pieces anyone would be thrilled to have!!
Laurie

vintagepaletteart said...

Awwww....thank you so much Joycee and Laurie! That means a lot to me coming from both of you talented aritsts! =o)