Vintage Palette Art Creations


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The PFATT Swap Ornies Have Arrived!

Ever since 2005, my eBay group PFATT (Primitive Folk Art Talk & Tea) has had an ornament swap. It's THE best swap EVER! I have participated every year and now have quite a collection of ornies from my PFATT sisters! They are some of my most treasured ornaments ever......all handmade from the heart.....those are THE BEST kind!

So I wanted to share with all my blog friends the beautiful ornies that I received in the mail yesterday! All wrapped up so prettily by this year's PFATT swap queen Kaf Grimm.....Thank You so much sweet Kaf for hosting the ornie party!

And pictured below are my adorable little ornies and who they are from starting from left to right........The adorable little grungy snowman ornie is from Arlene of Sweetthingsbyarlene***the sweet little green bag contained the little mushroom ornie, the Mrs. Claus gnome ornie and the red star ornie by Joanne of Disgustedcats***the amazing acorn ornie is by Danita of Danita Art***and the adorable little Believe star with the pocket full of goodies ornie is from Jody of Starspangledpretties. I want to thank all of you ladies for my precious ornies! I will treasure them forever! =o)

10 comments:

DellaRae said...

They are all whimsically charming...I know why you are so proud to have them.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori! Thanks for sharin. They are all adorable;) Just wanted 2 wish you and yours HAPPY HOLIDAYS;)

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Merry Christmas Lori!

XOXO

Chris (-:

tattered 'n torn prims said...

You lucky, lucky girl!! Hope your Christmas was wonderful....with Santa bringing you silver and gold!! tee hee hee!! Stay warm...and happy Monday!!
Stace

LYNDY WARD said...

* HOLIDAY GREETINGS TO YOU & YOURS *
May Your 2010 Be Filled With Bountiful Blessings & Wonderful Blogging!

Hot Cocoa Hugs With Marshmallows On Top,
Lyndy Ward

P.S. Your PFATT Swap Ornies are adorable!

Nancy Malay said...

Just stopping by to wish you a very Happy New Year, Nana!

Nancy

tattered 'n torn prims said...

Happy New Year dear!! I pray you are blessed beyond belief in 2010!!! :O)

Stace

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Lori! Your ornies are adorable! Happy 2010! Wishing you a year full of love and creative happiness! Thanks so much for your sweet inspiration to us all!

Hugs,
Lisa :)

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Popping in 4 a belated hello & happy 2010 lady!

Your SpOOky fiend,
Chris

XOXO

vintagepaletteart said...

Oh Thank You all! And I hope that each and every one of you had a Happy & Blessed New Years & Christmas too!

Hugs!! =D