Vintage Palette Art Creations


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

Saturday, November 3, 2007

My Friend Ccswhimsies............


My very good friend Christy Meyers of Ccswhimsies has signed on with the Ashton Drake Co. as a licensed artist to make her amazing whimisies into Wizard of Oz ornaments! I am so very proud of you and all that you have accomplished in the few short years that I have known you! I have loved your creations since the very first time I laid my eyes on them! You are such an inspiration to me and all the other sisters! We all love you very much! You go girlfriend! =o)

Make sure you order yours today!!!!! Just click on the link below........

http://www.collectiblestoday.com/ct/product/prdid-913319.jsp?cm_ven=Shopping&cm_cat=Froogle&cm_pla=Direct&cm_ite=913319-The%20Whimsical%20Wizard%20Of

4 comments:

Random York said...

Lori, Your creations are EXTRAORDINARY! John

LYNDY WARD said...

Hi Lori, GREAT PR!!! You really know how important it is... AND this is very important because it works both ways. That is why the linking to each other is so important, not one way but two ways, therefore many returns to everyone...

3 CHEERS FOR THE BRILLIANT LORI, Lyndy

CCs Whimsies said...

Nana!!! You doll! How sweet you are to showcase my ornaments on your blog. You are the best! I love you! Christy

Disgusted Cats said...

Hey Nana, you have some pretty amazing and talented friends! But, then so are you a pretty amazing and talented friend!

Love ya! Kip