Vintage Palette Art Creations


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A New Ebay Listing...........



I really had fun making this art tag last evening! The urge to paint just hasn't been around much here lately. Not with the holiday season and all the things that we think we have to get finished......(yet they never all get done). I think we stress out way too much at Christmas! lol

So I got the urge on Christmas night to paint a tag. A snowman mind you......even though we didn't get a white christmas this year. I think my subconscious was speaking to me...............LOL!


I added real fine german glass glitter to her crown but darned if I can ever get that stuff to show up in a picture! I just love her eyes! I have a thing for eyelashes even though they aren't the IN thing right now.


She'd be the perfect addition to someone's winter feather tree. Stop by my auction and take a peek at her if you wish..............

5 comments:

Tina said...

Oh Lori, I love your flirty snowgirl tag! You are so talented. Hope your Christmas was a Merry one!

vintagepaletteart said...

Hi Tina! Thank you! I hope your christmas was merry and a happy new year too!

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Hi Lori,

Hope you had a nice Xmas & have a happy New Year!

PS: Lovely new tag!

Best,
Chris :)

vintagepaletteart said...

Thanks Chris!

Happy new Year to you too!

*Lori

Enchanted Productions by Joyce Stahl said...

Love your tag Lori! She's just gorgeous!

Joyce