Vintage Palette Art Creations


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Pfatt Tuesday.......America or Bust!

Well yesterday was Pfatt Tuesday for the Ebay group PFATT (Primitive Folk Art Tea & Talk).

Our theme this month was America or bust and I sat down and painted this primitive folk art hang tag ornie of a bust of Lady Liberty. At least she's my version of Lady Liberty.......LOL! Hope you have time to jump on over to Ebay and take a peek at her..........

I made her little wire hanger and bent it into a star shape. Don't you just love those little afterthoughts that pop into your mind while you are creating? LOL


12 comments:

Tina said...

Oh, I love her! It reminds me of those flags you used to paint that I loved so much when I was involved in your store. So sweet, I like her eyes very much
Happy selling

vintagepaletteart said...

We were both the flag ladies back then Tina.......lol Americana was big then! Truth be told.....I don't paint flags too often anymore.

Thanks for the compliments!
Hugs! *Lori

Enchanted Productions by Joyce Stahl said...

Nana....she's just darling! And I love her earrings and star wire! What a great after-thought! Gosh...I love it when those things happen!

Happy Valentine's Day!
xoxo,
JoycEE

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Happy Valentine's day to you & yours!

PS: Cute new tag! '-)

Best Always,
Chris :)

Kim Hardt Originals said...

Hope Nana has a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Kim

vintagepaletteart said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you all too! And thanks to all of you for the sweet compliments.

=D *Lori

Sam I Am said...

Happy HEART Day Nana!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxo
sam

Kristen Beason said...

Hey Lori!
Your other Lady Liberty inspiration is a total cutie! Hope you're having a nice Valentine's Day!

Kristen

tattered 'n torn prims said...

Lori...she's lovely as always!! I'm off to check out your group's ebay now!! Check my blog...I left somethin' for ya!!
Stacey

Kitty Forseth said...

Miss you too Nana! I love your tag, sooo purty!

That lil Jayden gets cuter and cuter. Oh the trouble she and my Ray could get into!

Huggeroonies,

Kitty

Little Dollings by Brenda O. said...

Hey Nana -- I scurried over here to catch up! Love your new bunny, and Jadyn-inspired Miss Liberty!(curls get me every time!)

Let's chat soon!
xxoo

Anonymous said...

The folk art hanging is awesome. The colors used are very good. Lady Liberty looks great. For Folk Art collectibles I suggest you go to this link.