Vintage Palette Art Creations


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

Friday, July 4, 2008

Another Silent Flight Hang Tag on eBay..........

I listed asecond Silent Flight tag on eBay last night. I painted this one black instead of cream. I made the hanger from rusty twisted wire and shaped it like a star............

I love to do the hand stitching on these tags.........

And the vintage buttons are so much fun to dig through my stash in search of the perfect one!

Click HERE to go see it on eBay!
Thanks!
*Lori

4 comments:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Lovely as always Lori!

Happy 4th to ya! :)

Chris

Carolee said...

Another beautiful tag!! These are just magical, Lori....I have mine hanging from the mantle above my old woodstove. :)

~ Carolee

Dianie said...

Hi Lori! Hope you had a wonderful 4th! I love your hangtags especially all the special hand sewn touches!

~Diane

vintagepaletteart said...

Thank you Chris, Carolee and Diane!

I hope you all had ahappy 4th of July also! Mine was busy since I'm on the 4th of July Festival Comittee.

Carolee..........I'm so glad that you love your tag!

=D *Lori