Vintage Palette Art Creations


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wonderful Sisters...........

I belong to two very amazing eBay groups..........both EHAG and PFATT. This spring, each of these groups had a swap and I signed up to do both. In an earlier post, I shared the gifts that I got to send and now I want to share with you all what I received. I know that the saying goes......."It's better to give than receive" but it's SO much fun to get to unwrap these special treats when they arrive! =o)

Here are my PFATT swap gifts before their unwrapping.........


Here are all the goodies that I received from Pam of Softinthehead for the PFATT Swap! OH MY!!!!!!! I was once lucky girl! Thank you so much Pam for all the sweet gifts! Your little mousie is so cute! I love my little pumpkin guy! The Bethany Lowe garland is so yummy! I love the Martha Stewart tags and my card! The witch sign and the wax ornie are perfect! You were way too good to my girlfriend!! =o)


And below is my wonderfully sweet EHAG swap gift that I received from Amelia aka Sweet B Folk Art! Isn't he adorable??? And she gave me the cutest card and some Smarties candy to fill him up with! Jadyn's favorite candy is Smarties, so this made her extra happy!!


So a big "Thank You" SweetB!! I will treasure my little treat jar forever!!! Oh and I almost forgot that she sent me the sweetest little vintage five and dime store charm bracelet to use in creating my art! Can't wait to use the little skull charm!

Hugs..........

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Lori...

Yummy spookiful presents you received...

Smiles,
Sonia ;)

Tina said...

Wow! What a swap! You are the lucky girl.
T

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Oh I am loving all that you received..isn't that Pam a hoot.I got to meet her this last march and I just love her..:)

Anonymous said...

Wow, such wonderful gifts you recieved! Such creative wonderments to adorn your house.

Manola C. said...

Ciao Lori, I have just discovered your wonderful blog by pure chance and I find it absolutely fabulous! I love your creations! Good work and have a good day!
See you soon,
Manola

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Wow, what great gifts!! Beautiful artwork.

vintagepaletteart said...

Thank you all for stopping by and your sweet comments about my swap goodies! I am truly a lucky girl!

La Cucina di Lena said...

Woooow... and I repeat: Woooooow!!! =) Your creations are very great and wonderfull!!! Very cool!!!

vintagepaletteart said...

Thank you very much Elena! =o)

Sab said...

Your blog looks great ! Bravo
best wishes from France !

vintagepaletteart said...

Thank you Sab! ANd thanks for stopping by my blog!