Vintage Palette Art Creations


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New Ebay Vintage Palette Auction.....

It seems like forever since I have had time to paint! I was so busy with the Fireworks Festival festivities that I haven't had time to make anything for months!

I found this little vintage wooden shoe last at a garage sale and just knew that I had to paint something Halloween on it!

I just love making OOAK Halloween art pieces that you wouldn't normally find anywhere else. The penny rug fingers were made using vintage papers, little tack nails, vintage style paper trim and black glass glitter.

I hope you will stop by her Ebay Auction before she ends this coming Sunday evening July 18th at 9:00pm EST.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Wow, love the shoe, it's incredible what you did with it.
Brilliant
t

A - Zinnia Productions said...

Very beautiful!!!!!!!!! As always, so delicious. oxoxo Zinnia