Vintage Palette Art Creations


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

PFATT Tuesday Offering on Ebay...

PFATT Tuesday is here! The members of the Primitive Folk Art Talk & Tea ebay group are doing a themed challenge and the theme is "Miss October 31st". You will have to stop by and check out all the amazingly creative PFATT Tuesday auctions by CLICKING HERE.

And here is my contribution to PFATT Tuesday! May I introduce to you......Elizabeth, "Miss October 31st"!

"Mirror, Mirror in my hand...
who's the fairest in the land?"

Since winning the title of "Miss October 31st", Elizabeth just can't stop looking at herself in the mirror and admiring her new crown and sash. I guess you could say that winning the title has "went to her head". ;o)

Hand painted on a vintage wooden hand held mirror with acrylic paints and using vintage papers, black mica flakes, german glass glitter and a very unique vintage celluloid button.

Elizabeth was a joy to create! I hope you will stop by to see HER AUCTION. She ends next Tuesday evening...July 27 at 9:45pm EDT-6:45pm PDT.

4 comments:

Tina said...

She's gorgeous!!!
Love it
T

bayrayschild said...

Hello Lori,
What a wonderful artist you are!
I just love your creations and the mirror is a BEAUTY!
So glad I found your blog!

Audrey

vintagepaletteart said...

Thank you so much Tina! :) She was alot of fun to paint!

vintagepaletteart said...

Hello Audrey, so nice to meet you and I have been an admirer of your art for a long time. You do amazing work! :) Thank you so much for the compliment on mine.