Vintage Palette Art Creations


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

"I Want Candy".........


I am the luckiest girl!!

I just have to share with you one of the most amazing things that I have ever won! Last week, I was lucky enough to get to sign up and then even luckier to have my name drawn as the winner for this adorable OOAK candy bucket entitled "I WANT CANDY" from the wonderful and talented Laurie Hardin of Monkey-Cats Studio!! Laurie was kind enough to offer her blog readers a chance to sign up and win one of her amazing pieces during her blog sale. If you haven't seen her work before, then click on the link above to go to her blog.


Isn't he the most adorable little guy that you have ever seen?! Just look at that face!!


And my little granddaughter just couldn't resist giving the little guy a smooch on that chubby little cheek of his!


I can't wait to fill him up with some Halloween treats! I still haven't bought my candy yet!


Ok J.......back away from the Jack-o lantern! LOL


Thank you Laurie for making my day, my week, my month, my year!!!
♥♥♥♥

No comments: